Question about fellowship in echocardiography

Hello, I am a resident physician cardiology from the final year in Peru. In my country there are no programs for fellowship in echocardiography. I wonder if I can apply for any of the Fellowship in Echocardiography your country. If possible please send me the requirements.
Thanks. ZR
Thanks for your inquiry. You can contact each of the program in Canada directly.
By as a foreign fellow, you have to satisfy requirements as a specialist in the province that you apply to.
You can check out the following links for the programs in Canada …
Chi-Ming Chow MD

Comments are closed.