Echocardiography Technologist positions available for part-time, full-time and casual work in Brampton, Mississauga, & Toronto. Flexible scheduling and locations are being offered.
The successful cardiac sonographer will possess:
• ARDMS certification (or eligibility)
• Proven Technical & Clinical skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills
Job Type: Casual
Required education: Diploma/Certificate
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Eligible applicants will be contacted for interview.
Currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic Echo Tech to join our Guelph office.
Candidates must be wiling to support a friendly, positive and professional environment.
Provide clinical and technical cardiology support in a quality manner in accordance with office policies and procedures. This includes the ability to review patient history and
supporting clinical data to facilitate diagnostic results. Must accurately perform echocardiogram diagnostic procedures by producing, assessing and evaluating the ultrasound image and related data in accordance with current medical guidelines.
Shift are as follows but are not limited to:
Monday to Thurday 8:30am to 5pm
Wednesday 12pm to 8pm
Friday 8:30am to 4pm
This position is part-time to start leading to full-time Maternity leave in July 2016.
Forward resumes by February 29, 2016
Ability to operate a complex ultrasound device and supporting peripheral equipment.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to achieve positive outcomes and cooperation. A commitment to achieving Service Excellence, ability to problem solve and implement solutions. Ability to work independently while demonstrating excellent critical thinking skills.
Knowledge of computers, proven ability to utilize software programs required for the position. (Echopac, EMR)
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are seeking a Cardiologist to join us as our co-founder of our Cardiology Team to establish a new cardiac diagnostic center in North York or Grate Toronto Area. The ideal candidate would have FRCPC certification in Internal Medicine with subspecialty certification in Cardiology.
This is an opportunity to establish your own dedicated and progressive healthcare center in Toronto. The successful candidate should be eligible for a license to practice in Ontario. Recently graduated cardiologist are very welcomed.
Interested candidates are requested to reply with a letter of interest and curriculum vitae to:
Maryam Esmaeilzadeh,MD,FACC,FASE, email:email@example.com
Health PEI is recruiting a Cardiac Sonographer. This is your opportunity to work in a fully digital lab on brand new GE Vivid E9’s with XDClear. You will obtain high quality Diagnostic Transthoracic Echocardiograms on adult and pediatric populations. This includes working with the Cardiologist performing:
- Transesophageal Echocardiograms,
- Dobutamine stress Echocardiograms,
- Exercise stress Echocardiograms,
- Definity contrast exams
- Agitated saline studies.
- Registered, or eligible to be registered, as a Canadian Registered Cardiac Sonographer (CRCS) with Sonography Canada.
- Experience with PACS
- Relocation assistance available.
- No requirement to be on call, with regular Monday to Friday hours.
- Excellent benefits and pension plan.
To view full job description and to apply on-line go to www.healthjobspei.ca See job posting #123352. For more information contact: Health Recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org 902-620-3872.
Experiences that enrich you and your family, your career, your life.
That’s what PEI provides.
Come LIVE Island style
– Regular part-time or full-time adult cardiac sonographer is needed in very busy office and hospital based cardiologist practice in south east Ontario in Simcoe and Hagersville.
-Must be ARDMS and or CARDUP Certified sonographer.
– 2 years experience is preferable.
– Staring June 2015.
– If interested please email your CV and cover letter to:
* ARDMS Certified * Well Organized * Meticulous * Efficient * Patient/Task Oriented
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- ARDMS certified Echocardiography Technologist, experienced in diagnostic cardiac sonography
- Proficient in two-dimensional, Doppler based sonography procedures
- Effective in accurately detecting and recording pathological from normal findings
- Compliant with established echocardiography practice standards and protocols, as well as occupational health and safety, plus infection control, policies
- Efficient and flexible in meeting physical and mental demands of the practice under pressure
- Professional in regards to interpersonal communication with both patients and medical staff
- Cooperative working with inter-professional medical team as well as self-sufficient in own discipline
- Well-organized and meticulous in managing and maintaining a clean, safe and orderly work area
- Energetic, driven and dedicated medical professional, caring, good-natured and team oriented
ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 5 years of experience in performing transthoracic diagnostic cardiac sonography procedures using 2D, M mode, anatomical M mode (AMM), PW,CW, color Doppler and color M mode
- Well versed in evaluating, collating and providing impressions of exams, plus detecting and interpreting normal and pathological findings, exercising professional knowledge and judgment
- Active contributor in patient case discussions with cardiologists
- Responsible for the safety and physical comfort of patients during practice procedures
OTHER MEDICAL EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Experienced in medical equipment reprocessing, sterilization, maintenance and reporting, plus inventory and supply management (working with outside vendors and meeting quality standards)
- Adept at assisting physicians with endoscopy procedures for patients in procedure room
- Proficient in Performing phlebotomy, sorting, labeling and packaging specimens for transport to designated labs for specialized testing
- Experienced in laboratory work, as a technician processing samples from clinics, hospitals, institutions and commercial organizations, in accordance with the required test or profile; used DNA extraction methods to detect a variety of diseases, adhering to laboratory safety procedures and standards; and accurately stored and prepared specimens for delivery to testing centers following data entry of test information into the computer tracking system
ARDMS certified Echocardiography Technologist
Certified Endoscopy Technician and Patient Services Technician
Cleveland Clinic Canada, Toronto, ON Dec. 2011 – Present
HealthGene Molecular Diagnostic & Research Center, Toronto, ON May 2010 – Jan. 2011
Cardiovascular Center, Armenia 2005-2010
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- BLS for Healthcare Provider (C) course, Heart and Stroke Foundation,Toronto, ON 2015
- IMI Certificate, Toronto, ON 2014
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer, ARDMS #: 160086, Toronto, ON 2013
- ·Phlebotomy IMI Certificate, Toronto, ON 2012
- ·Pentax Certificate GI Scope Handling and Reprocessing, Toronto, ON 2012
- Medical Device Reprocessing Certificate Course (CSAO), Toronto, ON 2011
- Bachelor in Medical Science, Yerevan Medical University, Yerevan, Armenia 1994
- Computer literate (MS Office Suite)
- Languages: English, Armenian, and Russian
AWARDS / RECOGNITIONS
Caregiver Celebrations Appreciation Award, Cleveland Clinic Canada 2013
References: Available Upon Request
CARIOLOGY OFFICE IN NORFOK COUNTY, ONTARIO IS SEEKING AN EXPERIENCED CARDIAC SONOGRAPHER
WHEN: STARTING MARCH, 2015
Job Description: The selected candidate will perform a variety of echocardiography studies include Full Transthoracic Echocardiography & Stress echocardiography
- Must be a graduate of an accredited program in Adult Echocardiography
- Current registration ARDMS and/or CARDUP and/or CRCS, Canadian Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers Registration.
- A minimum of one year recent experience
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We would like to thank all applicants, please note only those selected will be contacted for an interview.