Job and CV postings for both sonographers and echocardiographers within and outside Canada are listed here. You are welcome to send your job offerings and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org for other colleagues to view them.
Registered Cardiac Sonographer in Milton (Posted 7 Mar 2018)
Seeking a FT/PT Registered Cardiac Sonographer for an accredited echocardiographic lab. Must be patient-focused and accurately document preliminary reports. The candidate is expected to have experience in and preform adult transthoracic and stress echocardiogram in accordance to the echocardiographic guidelines as specified by Core Health Ontario (Cardiac Care Network)
- Perform thorough and accurate ultrasound examinations and reporting.
- Patient care and safety during procedures
- Reviewing and discussing findings with cardiologists
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Graduate of a recognized program and active member in good standing with ARDMS.
- Minimum 3 years current work experience with adult echocardiography
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification
- Demonstrated communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Maintains knowledge of techniques and advances in echocardiography
Registered Cardiac Sonographer in Simcoe and Hagersville (Posted 5 Feb 2018)
A fully (ARDMS / & CRSC certified) Cardiac Sonographer needed immediately to join a busy established Echocardiography Lab and cardiology practice in Norfolk-Haldimand region in southern Ontario.
Location: Simcoe and Hagersville, ON
Employment type: FT/PT Job
Compensation: Negotiable based on skills and experience.
If you are interested to join our team please forward your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Full-Time Cardiac Sonographer in Windsor, Ontario (Posted 12 July 2017)
Job Title: Registered ECHO Sonographer
Location: Windsor, ON
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
Hours of Work: 40 hrs/ week
The Registered ECHO Sonographer ensures that optimal imaging quality is obtained. Those in this role accurately and fully complete documentation and preliminary reports as well as store images on PACS. The Registered ECHO Sonographer provides assistance to physicians before, during and after all procedures as required.
• Reporting to the Manager, performs cardiac sonography and imaging procedures, reporting, reviewing and discussing findings with internists and referring physicians
• Perform thorough and accurate transthorasic echo cardiogram examinations
• Ensures total patient care and safety during procedures
• Other responsibilities as assigned or needed
• Member on good standing of Canadian Association of Registered Diagnostic Ultrasound Professionals (CARDUP) and / or the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS)
• Graduate of a recognized program in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
• Experience in adult echocardiography as asset â€“ placement training will be considered
• Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to work responsibly in a medical team environment
• Effective communication (written and verbal), organization and interpersonal skills
• Effective problem solving skills, critical thinking and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced clinical environment
• Can work independently, preparing accurate reports for physician interpretation
• Will recognize a significant scan deviation that may require immediate attention and will notify physician
• Ability to effectively relate to patient population and possess exceptional bedside manner
• Initiative and judgement skills appropriate to the position
• Accept assigned or delegated functions
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
• Committed to maintaining and improving individual competence
If you are interested in working in a small team, dynamic, patient-oriented clinic please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Cardiac Sonographer at Medi-Share Inc.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers Certification
Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
Additional Skills: Perform minor repairs and adjustments to equipment
Area of Specialization: Adult echocardiography
Work Setting: Hospital/medical facility or clinic
Prepare examination reports for physicians; Operate ultrasound imaging equipment to produce and record images; Observe and care for patients throughout examinations; Check ultrasound equipment to ensure proper operation; Monitor examination to evaluate quality and consistency of diagnostic images, and make adjustments to equipment, as required; Record, store and process scanned images by using camera unit connected to the ultrasound equipment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Ability to distinguish between colours; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Large caseload
Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Interpersonal awareness; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability
Please send all resumes to the HR Coordinator Niki Neely at email@example.com
Part-time Position for Cardiac Sonographer in GTA, Ontario
Position available for part-time (Saturdays) Cardiac Sonographer for specifically transthoracic studies. Experience required, must be able to work in a fast-paced doctors office. Preference for Chinese speaking technician. Send C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Proven technical skills
Brampton, Mississauga & Toronto offices looking for Cardiac Sonographer
The successful cardiac sonographer will possess:
• ARDMS certification (or eligibility)
• Proven Technical & Clinical skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills
Job Type: Casual
Required education: Diploma/Certificate
Please email your resume to email@example.com. Eligible applicants will be contacted for interview.
Norfolk-Haldimand Region (Ontario) Looking For Cardiac Sonographers
Posted: 12 April 2016
A fully ARDMS / CRSC certified, dependable skilled cardiac Sonographer needed to join a busy established Echo lab and cardiologist practice in NORFOLK-HALDIMAND region in southern Ontario.
Please email your resume toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org. Eligible applicants will be contacted for interview.
Central Oakville (Ontario) Looking For Cardiac Sonographers
Posted: 12 April 2016
Cardiology office and diagnostic centre in central Oakville Ontario seeking one cardiac sonographer to perform adult echocardiography and stress echo.Please email CV/cover letter to email@example.com or fax to 905.845.3996
Lindsay Looking For Cardiac Sonographers
Posted: 10 April 2016
Our office is currently seeking a part time Cardiac Sonographer 3-4 days a week at our Lindsay location.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Hand-eye co-ordination, Ability to distinguish between colours, Attention to detail, Manual dexterity, Repetitive tasks, Work under pressure, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Fast-paced environment
Additional Skills: Supervise and train students or other medical sonographers
Area of Specialization: Adult echocardiography
Specific Skills: Operate ultrasound imaging equipment to produce and record images, Monitor examination to evaluate quality and consistency of diagnostic images, and make adjustments to equipment, as required, Record, store and process scanned images by using camera unit connected to the ultrasound equipment, Observe and care for patients throughout examinations, Prepare examination reports for physicians, Check ultrasound equipment to ensure proper operation
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Canadian Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers Registration, American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers Certification, CRCS – Canadian Registered Cardiac Sonographer, Certification by a provincial or territorial association
Experience: Will train