- Expert U.S. and international faculty
- Advanced echo techniques for quantitative assessment of systolic and diastolic function
- Echocardiography for decision-making and interventional guidance in valvular heart disease
- Contrast for improved echo quality: endocardial border detection and beyond
- How to integrate new echo technology (3D/4D, strain, torsion) into a busy clinical lab
- The role of echocardiography in managing cardiomyopathies
- The multimodality imaging lab: What is the role of echo?
A great way to escape the Canadian deep winter! CSE faculty members also will be presenting at this meeting as well.