Winchester District Memorial Hospital (WDMH) is a rural community teaching hospital located 40 minutes south of Ottawa. Our clinical and academic mission is rooted in our philosophy of personalized service that brings care closer to home for the 90,000 residents we serve. WDMH is a full-service hospital that responds to the needs of our community, from childbirth to complex care and geriatrics. We are a hub site for cancer care, dialysis and cataract surgery and offer specialty clinics with visiting specialists from Ottawa hospitals.
We are actively seeking candidates for the position of:
DESCRIPTION OF VACANCY: Regular Part time Cardiac Sonographer
POSITION AVAILABLE: Diagnostic Services
WEEKEND WORK: Yes
SHIFT WORK: Yes
– Certified, or eligible for registration with ARDMS or CCI
– Ability to work independently or as part of a team
– Good availability and attendance
– The successful applicant shall observe strict confidentiality of all patients and hospital related information
– Successful candidate will ensure that patients are treated within a safe environment
– All new employees must obtain an acceptable Police Check (Vulnerable Sector) prior to start date.
Interested applicants should apply in writing, indicating their qualifications to
K. Chambers – Manager – Recruitment Compensation and Benefits
Winchester District Memorial Hospital
566 Louise Street